Socio-economic impacts of Racines de FranceRacines de France brings together high technology, expertise and know-how to contribute to inclusive, sustainable and durable agriculture and forestry in the world.
Socio-economic impacts of Racines de France
By improving knowledge of the living world and by returning to the rightful place of the tree, Racines de France fights against global warming, soil erosion and the loss of biodiversity for the benefit of unique health and the creation of shared value.
- Afforestation – maintenance – harvesting
- Nurseries (research/exploitation)
- Re-industrialisation (sawmills and secondary wood processing)
- Innovation – Research – Training
- Wood industry
- Wood energy
- Packaging wood
- Wood for construction
- Wood for the chemical industry
- Nurseries in relation with research organisations
- Research into species adapted to global warming
- Improvement of plant and animal biodiversity in the forest.
- Plastic substitution
- Extraction of new biomolecules
- Alternative medicine
- Fight against chronic diseases (diabetes, overweight, asthma, heart disease, etc.)
- Reconnection of man to his environment
Fight against global warming
Improvement of water quality
Restoration of the water cycle
Improvement of air quality
Human, plant and animal health (One health)
Introduction and development of beekeeping in forests
In a preserved and biodiverse environment with melliferous forest and shrub species for honey production.